Divergent Thinking from Common is the only Winning Course
I am passionate about discovering nextgen creators who see how to build competitive advantages differently. Though my background is accounting & finance, my career transformed to A.I. entrepreneur. Now I love learning something new everyday to think of new ways to solve real world problems.
I am passionate for matching competitive and creative triggers with corporate objectives. My career started with a legal degree into investment banking, then strategic consulting and serially into the high technology world. I enjoy creating start-ups as well as the challenge of turnarounds and non-profit causes. Divergent from common thinking is the only winning course.
About ipvive, inc.
ipvive, inc. is a team of serial entrepreneurs and creators focused on matching business assets to creative triggers (ideas) and competitive triggers (markets). Our focus is market development for ipvive eiOS, Inc. Our business strategy is designed to match NeuroCustomer and it’s sister solution NeuroTalent to create new markets.
- TiE50, Top 50 of 10,000+ Start-ups
- Plug-n-Play Japan, Batch 0
- Plug-n-Play IoT, Batch 13
- IBM, Global Entrepreneurial Program
- CIO Forum, Disruptive Start-up
- SVIC, Innovative Start-up
About Ipvive eiOS, Inc.
Commercializing over 20 years of applied hyperbolic geometry research & development by a handful of the world’s leading mathematicians and artificial intelligence experts.
Euclidean geometry has proven to have unsolvable limitations for machine learning.
Ipvive eiOS, Inc. has a different approach – apply hyperbolic geometry and knot complements to sparsify graphs, embedded into 3-dimensional hyperbolic manifolds:
- Few understand hyperbolic manifolds, even less can apply them to code. Our dream team includes the son and protegees of William Thurston, godfather of the math. We have relationships and are recruiting the rest.
- Solving today’s artificial intelligence challenges like the fidelity and verification of highly dimensional global graphs related to local ones (e.g. user specific speech-to-text and identity).
- Mapping discrete neurological, physiological and environmental signals extracted from video, audio, documents and sensors in order to understand each person emotionally and culturally.
- Future potential as a decentralized cultural-emotional intelligence layer for quantum chips.